Would you consider BENLYSTA for them?
* Hypothetical patient profiles. May not be representative of all BENLYSTA patients.
Patient on antimalarial and high-dose steroid
42-year-old patient diagnosed with SLE 2 years ago with persistent arthritis and rash (SELENA-SLEDAI = 6).
- Hydroxychloroquine 300 mg/day
- Prednisone 15 mg/day
Patient with lupus nephritis
34-year-old patient diagnosed with SLE 4 years ago, recently diagnosed with lupus nephritis (renal biopsy confirmed Class III lupus nephritis).
Did you know that BENLYSTA can be used in patients with lupus nephritis?
~10 months ago, presented with the following:
- Proteinuria 2.4 g/24 hours
- Active urinary sediment
- Renal biopsy confirmed Class III LN
- MMF 2 g/day orally
- 3 IV pulses of methylprednisolone 750 mg/pulse
- Followed by oral prednisone 1 mg/kg/day
- MMF 1 g/day orally
- Prednisone 5 mg/day
MMF = mycophenolate mofetil.
Pediatric patient with SLE
12-year-old diagnosed with SLE 3 years ago (SELENA-SLEDAI = 9).
Did you know that BENLYSTA IV can be used in patients with SLE as young as 5 years old?6
- Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg/day
- Prednisone 7.5 mg/day
LN = lupus nephritis; SLE = systemic lupus erythematosus; SELENA SLEDAI = Safety of Estrogens in Lupus Erythematosus: National Assessment version of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index.